AmaDelali's Insights!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Evil that men do

We say the evil that men do lives after them. what about the evil that we do?

Small girl !- big man like you- then you go and rape her- what is that?The evil that you do would live after you.

My father always beat me up cos he said i had friends, he thought it was best to abstain from friends because they always put you in trouble.Well that is true.Ask yourself this question- who are my friends? Well i never gave up. i kept my friends i have so many of them counting from Ruti, Jesse,Doris, Nunana, Bremps, Ernest,Becky who we all call Becky lee, i can go on and on and on, but you see these ones have been with me through thick and thin.yeah and i love them-PERIOD.

The thing about friends is not just about having them but about been there for them when they need you most and you for them when they need you most.True friendships have no conditons.

Once upon a time, i had an elderly man friend who was so upset with me for having so many friends,then one day he fell in trouble and there were was no one.

i was there. again and again. I was always there - then my friends were there for him-

He now understood.

My Elderly man friend has invested in so many lives, he has lived his life practically for people but at his age he does not have a house of his own or a car i would call a CAR- See what i mean?Not because he cannot afford it but because he was too busy running around for people- my son is sick he is there, my mother is dead he is buring, i have a cold he is buying drugs, i have candida he is sending you to the hospital- now that he needs them, they have all run away- anyway, the goodnews is that the world is a globe and what goes around comes around.If you run away with my elderly friend's money, be expecting that someday. if you betrayed his trust, oh! your closest confidant would do it to you religiously. it is not a curse but a fact of life.

Big men sleeping with smal small girls- the evil that men do-

I cursed a man on my mother's grave- Surprised! Ask me why i did that! am not prepared to talk about it now. but i did it.

One day a friend called me crying so bitterly, ah ah! what is it? You lost a relative? no, ''he has
419ed me. He promised to marry me, lured me into a relationship and has jilted me bitterly like a piece of cloth. I laughed ! not because she was funny but because i hear that almost everytime.

One boy like that, ---- do i want to talk about this? No

We dont need to be religious if we dont want to but the point is we should lead moral lives. A life that is pure and simple.

It would be good to know that the good men do lives after them. Lets be good people lets have principles and standards to guide our lives and lets not take undue advantage of people to reap them of what they have.

This way we would make society a better place to live in.

I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home